Commercial For Lease
San Luis Obispo
Retail, Restaurant, AG
SLO Ranch Farm and Marketplace is an amazing new project located just off Hwy 101 in the heart of San Luis Obispo. The project will feature local operators and is sure to be truly unique destination for both locals and tourists. The project will have five main buildings surrounded by a large working farm. The Farm and Marketplace will preserve and emphasize the community’s roots in farming, as well as the historical significance of the site.
SLO Ranch Farm and Market will include the following spaces:
• The Market: this is the focal point of the plaza, front and center. It will be an open air building up to 3,000 square feet, with an additional 2,000 square feet of retail space, where customers can purchase local produce and groceries.
• Restaurant: 5,000 square feet of restaurant space will be designed within indoor-outdoor seating in mind.
• Retail: up to 10,000 square foot center. Possible tenants include ice cream and confectionary, ranch and farm supply, kitchen and home goods store, tourist and clothing shops.
• Agricultural Processing: up to 10,000 square feet designed for a winery, brewery, distillery and/or cider house, or creamery.
• Cultural Heritage Center: re-purposing the historic house to hold the on-site cultural heritage center office. This building could all be used for additional offices, classrooms, or a caretaker’s quarters.
• Bar: an outdoor bar to support one or more of the tenants and provide patrons refreshments with a view.
• Event Stage: will be used for multiple purposes including bands and public and private event.
• Working Farm: nearly 40 acres of prime agricultural farmland.
• Interactive Seasonal Crops: nearly one acre dedicated to interactive crops such as pumpkin patches, hayrides, and berry picking.
• Animal Pens: dedicated pen for livestock such as sheep and goats for a petting zoo, ponies for rides around the farm, and chickens for fresh eggs.
• Community Garden Plots: individual garden plots to be rented and used by local residents.
• Farm Accessory Buildings: up to 10,000 square feet of storage buildings to be used as farm and crop storage or extra space or storage for the tenants.